Disclaimer: This website contains affiliate links. When you click on an affiliate ad you help keep the free crochet patterns coming!
Free Crochet Pattern Round Up – 12 Dolls of Christmas
If you are looking for some festive and cheery amigurumi crochet to add to your Christmas decorations, I’ve got you covered! Any of these dolls would make great holiday gifts, and many are small enough to turn into Christmas tree ornaments. Just add a loop and you’re good to go! Links to the Ravelry project pages are included, so don’t forget to add them to your queue. And share pictures! Designers love to see pictures of what you make with their patterns!
1. Santa Claus Doll Free Crochet Pattern – by C.L. Halvorson – This classic Christmas icon will make a festive addition to your holiday mantle. Don’t forget to crochet the Mrs, too! Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Santa Claus Doll
2. Mrs. Claus Doll Free Crochet Pattern – by C.L. Halvorson – You can’t have Santa Claus without the Mrs! Behind every good man is a good woman, they say. Add this project to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern Mrs. Claus Doll
3. Father Christmas Doll Free Crochet Pattern – Beth Ann Webber – This doll is prety amazing, you can tell the designer was striving to create something special! If you crochet this Father Christmas doll it’s sure to become a family heirloom, admired each year. Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Father Christmas Doll
4. Snowman Doll Free Crochet Pattern – Repeat Crafter Me – “Frosty the Snowman was a happy, jolly soul…” Nothing says Christmas like a good old fashioned snowman, and if you don’t have any snow on the ground, then you can just crochet one! Add this project to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Christmas Snowman Doll
5. Christmas Elves Free Crochet Pattern – by Janine Holmes – These elves are WAY cuter than your average “Elf on a Shelf”, so colorful and cheery! They would look great on your shelf and would make a lovely children’s (or child at heart) toy. Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Christmas Elves
6. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Doll Free Crochet Pattern – Tales of Twisted Fibers – When I was a little girl, watching the “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” on TV was an annual holiday tradition. My daughter is three now, and we just watched it this past weekend. It’s a tradition I’m happy to pass on. Crochet this adorable Rudolph doll and bring a little extra holiday cheer to your season! Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Rudy the Reindeer
7. Snuggles the Penguin Doll Free Crochet Pattern – All About Ami – This adorable winter penguin doll would make a lovely small gift, or Christmas tree ornament (just add a loop for hanging) The pattern is detailed and includes some helpful photos. Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Snuggles the Penguin
8. Lalaloopsy Christmas Doll Free Crochet Pattern – by Teresa Alvarez – If your little girl is a fan of “Lalaloopsy”, then she would love this sweet Lala Christmas doll. Wrap the doll up or have it peeking out of the Christmas stocking. Your little one will be so excited! Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Lalaloopsy Christmas Doll
9. Christmas Gingerbread Man Doll Free Crochet Pattern – by Teresa Alvarez – Did you ever bake gingerbread man cookies as a child? I only remember doing it a handful of times, and of course the fun part is decorating them with frosting and gumdrop candies. After making gingerbread cookies as an adult I now know why the grown ups only made them a handful of times. They’re a fair amount of work, and the ingredients are on the expensive side. This gingerbread man is adorable and won’t break the bank (but perhaps you’ll want to burn a gingerbread candle while you crochet)…Add this project to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Christmas Gingerbread Man
10. Snoopy Winter Doll Free Crochet Pattern – by Bethany Scofield – I suppose technically this isn’t a Christmas doll, per se, but it’s Snoopy! Everyone loves snoopy! It would be easy to add a Santa hat, just use the hat from the Christmas Teddy Doll to make it “Christmas Snoopy”. Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Snoopy Winter Doll
11. Christmas Tree Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern – by Zan Merry – For many years I did not have a Christmas tree. Before we had a child, my husband and I weren’t enough into Christmas so much that we wanted to do the work involved. Now we have a child and we want her to have that childhood memory decorating the tree, and the big one, coming down the stairs on Christmas morning greeted by a lit up tree with lots of wrapped gifts peeking out. If you live in an apartment or have a tiny space (or maybe don’t want to do the work of having a big tree), then a crochet tree may be all the token festive-ness you need. It IS small, but it’s big enough to fit a wrapped jewelry gift box underneath! Hehe…Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Amigurumi Christmas Tree
12. Christmas Teddy Doll Free Crochet Pattern – by Gail Ho – As if little crocheted bears weren’t cute enough, add a red hat and you have the cutest little Santa bear. It would make a great stocking stuffer, or you could add a loop to the hat and hang it on the tree as an ornament. Add the pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Free Crochet Pattern – Christmas Teddy Doll
Did you make any of these? Share pictures of your finished items on Ravelry, designers love to see them!