Disclaimer: This website contains affiliate links. When you click on an affiliate ad you help keep the free crochet patterns coming!
10 Free Crochet Patterns for Thanksgiving
If you’ve been in any major store lately, you’ll see they have Christmas decorations for sale already. This was happening even before Halloween! If retailers had their way, we’d be buying pine wreaths in July, I swear.
Between Halloween and Christmas is Thanksgiving of course, one of my favorite holidays. Reflecting on what you are thankful for is a very positive and powerful experience, something we should be doing more than once a year, to be sure. I hope you find yourself grateful for much!
I’ve rounded up 10 free crochet patterns to be thankful for. Projects big, small, and in between.
1. Cornucopia Crochet Pattern – Lion Brand Yarn – This complete cornucopia set would make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table decor! Add the project to your Ravelry queue here: Cornucopia Free Crochet Pattern
2. Turkey Hat Crochet Pattern – The Stitchin Mommy – So cute and available in all sizes! Add this hat pattern to your Ravelry queue here: Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern
3. Indian Corn Crochet Pattern – Alicia Kachmar – How realistic does this look when made with the homespun yarn?! Looks great alone, or pair with the wreath in project #4. Add this project to your Ravelry queue here: Indian Corn Free Crochet Pattern
4. Fall Wreath Crochet Pattern – Repeat Crafter Me – Fun autumn decor for your door! Fun and easy to personalize. Add it to your Ravelry queue here: Fall Wreath Free Crochet Pattern
5. Turkey Talk Afghan Crochet Pattern – Michele Maks for Red Heart Yarns – If you’re feeling ambitious, why not hook up this Turkey Talk Afghan?! It’ll surely become a family heirloom. Add this project to your Ravelry queue here: Turkey Talk Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
6. Pilgrim Pair Crochet Pattern – by Rebecca J. Venton for Red Heart Yarns – These two adorable pilgrims want to join you at your Thanksgiving table. But guard your plate, I hear they like stuffing! Add this project to your Ravelry queue here: Pilgrim Pair Free Crochet Pattern
7. Turkey Coasters Crochet Pattern
– Craft Passion – Attention to detail and fun layering make this coaster set a surefire conversation piece. Add it to your Ravelry queue here: Turkey Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
8. Turkey Finger Puppet Crochet Pattern – Sahrit in Wonderland – Doesn’t this crochet pattern make you giggle! I had to have it in this round up, just because the fun factor is so high! Add this Project to your Ravelry queue here: Turkey Finger Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
9. Thanksgiving Gourds Crochet Pattern – Lion Brand Yarn – These would look great in a basket, or for adding to an Autumn wreath (see project #4 above). Add the project to your Ravelry queue here: Thanksgiving Gourds Free Crochet Pattern
10. Thanksgiving Turkey Amigurumi Crochet Pattern – by Hannah Kaminsky of Bittersweetblog.wordpress.com – Gobble gobble!! This adorable little guy would make a fun present to your young one, or to yourself. Pattern includes easy instructions and close up photos. Add it to your Ravelry queue here: Thanksgiving Turkey Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
I hope you enjoyed this round up! Don’t forget to add the patterns to your Ravelry queue and add pictures. The designers LOVE to see them! Happy Thanksgiving!